Asset labels help you to take control of your companies vital equipment by marking them with your company logo, a consecutive barcode and a corresponding consecutive number.
A fundamental requirement of any organisation is to control its assets. A good first step is to asset label everything of value. Many organisations take the opportunity to do this using labels which is both an asset label and a security label. Security asset labels are tamper evident and cannot be removed intact to prevent assets from being substituted.
Type ‘C’ Tamper Resistant Asset/Security labels
This is a highly flexible security asset label produced from premium quality self adhesive white ultra destruct vinyl material. Any attempt at removal will result in the material fragmenting so assets cannot be substituted. It is perfect for all office equipment.
These asset labels can be produced in any size, shape or colours. Sequential number ranges can be printed with prefixes or suffixes. We can print asset labels with any recognised Barcode Symbology (Type 128 used as standard). Asset labels are finished with a durable varnish (an area may be left unvarnished to allow written details).
Type FL (Foil Laminated)
Foil Laminated asset labels employ a permanent acrylic adhesive. The finish is a “metalised” high gloss, very grime resistant and could be considered for applications where appearance is especially important although, by nature of the material, they can be removed intact.
Type “LAB” Tamper resistant laser etched Asset/Security label
Designed as a more convenient replacement for metal labels, these asset labels are made from a thin gauge multi-layered acrylic material with acrylic based resin self adhesive backing. Information is laser etched into the label material as opposed to being printed on the surface, consequently the label is scratch, abrasion and impact resistant, it is also impervious to many aggressive chemicals and solvents. These asset labels can be used on any flat or curved non-porous surface. They are especially suitable for harsh environments.
Type “V” Asset labels
This is a highly flexible asset label produced from premium quality self adhesive white vinyl material. Printing is to the highest standard. It is lower cost label as the vinyl is not ultra destruct, so these labels are NOT tamper evident.
- Labels can be produced in any size, shape or colours.
- Sequential number ranges with prefixes or suffixes.
- Any recognised Barcode Symbology (Type 128 used as standard)
- Durable varnished finish (an area may be left unvarnished to allow written details).
Specialist Suppliers of Asset Labels
Asset identification labels are used by companies, government departments, the NHS and other organisations to track their assets and deter theft of their property. They improve stocktaking efficiency and facilitate asset inventory reconciliation.
- We offer standard & custom product ranges.
- Bespoke asset labels made to exact sizes, with unusual material specifications.
- Suitable for applications with no minimum order limit.
- LabelLock Asset labels from Mercian Labels will fulfil the majority of requirements.
- Offering fast delivery times & transparent pricing.
Benefit From Asset Label Printing
Manufactured using the highest specification material for asset identification labelling, which is top quality matt white ultra destructible vinyl that fragments into tiny pieces (“eggshell effect”) if any attempt is made to remove them. Assets with these asset labels can not be substituted, thereby deterring theft and are perfect for all valuable office equipment.
Please remember that in contrast to many companies offering asset identification labels, we design and manufacture all labels in house – we are not just a marketing company and can therefore offer you better prices and a top quality, quick and personal service!
The labels can be used inside or outside (provided that they are kept out of permanent direct sunlight). 40 years of manufacturing these asset labels has shown us that this material is by far the best for most asset label projects!
Guaranteed to stick
Guaranteed to stick (must be applied to a smooth, clean, dry surfaces free of moisture,dust, silicone/wax cleaners etc at room temperature and left for at least 24 hours for the pressure sensitive adhesive to cure.)
- 2 basic size choices, 50x22mm or 60x30mm rectangles. Most other sizes and shapes can also be accommodated
- Printed using digital or hotfoil techniques and supplied on rolls
- A full range of optional cost effective extra colours (non pantone hotfoil) are available using closest commercial match to your desired colour, just send us your design by email or post and we will design to your specifications.
- Optional strong 23 micron polyester lamination to improve the durability of the labels if used under arduous conditions.
- Delivery typically about 1 week from artwork approval for most products.
If you would like further information on asset labelling or asset labels then you can contact us now for free asset label samples.